Money is power.
Women live longer
Women's salaries peak sooner
Women have more career breaks
Women get smaller raises
There is an 86% chance that a women’s financial advisor is someone she can’t relate to
All this will cost hundreds of thousands of rands over a lifetime
Our solution - being in control of your money is power
Financial independence | Financial equality | Financial power
What is power to you?
Money is the freedom to let me do what I want - Athena (Aged 42, doctor)
Money is the security I need to get my kids through school – Athena (Aged 45, divorced mother-of-three)
Money and power… yep they give me the ability to control my life, any way I choose - Athena (Aged 38, teacher)
But, why you ask?
● We started Carrick Athena because we know that women think differently about money.
● We know that each of you has your own back story and a unique, often complicated relationship with money.
● We know that you care about your reaching your life goals and that family is important to you.
● We know that women have been socialised to help and care for others and that money decisions are often based on uplifting and supporting the lives of those you care most about.
● We know that women believe in relationship building which is why research has shown that after the death of a partner, 70% of women switch over to a female financial advisor.
● We know that women outlive men by on average five years and that far too many women, who have ceded all financial control to their husbands are ill-equipped to take over the reins.
● We know that you care about the world you live in and want your investments to make a difference and support a sustainable future.
● We know that you worry about whether you are looking after the security of your children’s future. Do you have enough for their education, for healthcare, for those unexpected bumps along the way.
Always puts the client's needs first
“Seanagh has been my wealth manager for the past 6 years. What a gem! Seanagh has an awesome personality. Seanagh is charming, with a great sense of humour, is caring and empathetic. She is committed to her work as a wealth specialist and is detail-oriented, very punctual and very ambitious. She always puts the client’s interests first.”
– Althea Mason
I can thoroughly recommend Seanagh
“Recently my wife and I had discussions with Seanagh Fannin of Carrick Wealth relating to overseas investment. I would like to record my thanks for the way she professionally handled our inquiry, providing all the detailed information requite to make an informed decision. She did not try to pressurise us into making a quick decision and went out of her way to explain all that is involved in setting up an overseas facility suited to our needs. I can thoroughly recommend Seanagh to anyone wanting to investigate such an investment.”
My financial choices in a positive light
“Seanagh is the first person who has helped me with my personal finances, and I could not have asked for anyone better. She has really helped me to see my financial choices and situation in a different, more positive light and has motivated me to take this more seriously. What seemed like a trail of unthinking and messy decisions has now been reframed into considered and careful choices and the decisions I have made and continue to make seem to make more sense, economically and socially.”
Our team of Private Wealth Managers are here to guide you through your investment journey with expert advice and unrivalled experience. We believe in building strong relationships with our clients and partners. As a result, we are consistently ranked among the top advisory firms in South Africa, and we are able to provide an unmatched offshore investment offering through our global partners.
Get in touch.
North Bank Lane,
© 2022 Carrick Wealth | Carrick House, The Forum, North Bank Lane, Century City, 7441, South Africa